Monday, June 05, 2006

Tribute to Trent

I freaking LOVE reading 'Pink is the New Blog' ( http://www.trent.blogspot.com/ )! That guy is SUCH a riot!! And I love gettin' all the dirt on the celebs even for I see it on the magazines. As I was reading about his FABULOUS day yesterday on the 'red' (actually blue) carpet at the MTV awards, I was struck by how different my life is from his. He and I may as well live on different PLANETS...lol. Part of me feels boring and mundane when I read of all his fabulous adventures....the other part of me knows damn well that I am right where belong and am happy as a clam in all my mundane blase glory. All night parties...dressing up all the time...plus all the work it must take to maintain that blog, I wouldn't trade places with him for all the money in the world (and I'm sure he'd feel the same about trading with my housecleaning, jeans/t-shirt/no make-up, in bed by 10, highlight of the week is storytime at the library... life of a stay-at-home-mommy...lol)

So THANK YOU TRENT!! I appreciate all you do for us housewives...there is nothin' like living a FABULOUS life vicariously :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Never read him, but just might have to on your recomendation!!

Gina said...

I left a recipe for you on my hubby's site (amarkedman). It is on comments on the Choc. Chip Cookie Black Belt blog. I couldn't email you, so that's the best I could do.
Let me know if you get it!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»