Saturday, June 03, 2006

Rain Rain it's ok...you can stay another day :)




I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend at HOME!!! YES ...HOME...I think my house had forgotten we actually lived here on the weekends. We were supposed to go to my brothers camp tomorrow til Monday...but I gracefully bowed out. I feel bad and I hope he isn't feeling like, "god...they go to everyone else's camp all the time, but now I have one and they won't come." If it had been closer than 3 hours away, I would have at least gone down for the day on Monday, but 3 hours is too far to go for a day visit (I learned THAT lesson the hard way when Nicole and I went to Boston for a concert and drove back right after...NEVER AGAIN!) So home is where my heart is for a LEAST a month when we are going to Moosehead for a week.

So bring on the rain!! My plans for the weekend involve warm cozy socks and comfy pants......scrapbooking (GOTTA get back on THAT horse before I forget how..rofl... plus I have a circle journal due on the 15th that I have barely started). I will also do some cleaning, and maybe I will begin to tackle the basement/dungeon. Oh yeah...and a trip to DQ is imminent as I promised the kids I'd take them for the MONSTER COOKIE BLIZZARDS they have been begging for the last 2 weeks IF they do a GREAT job cleaning their rooms. Sean is already done...funny thing about that is he doesn't even really like ice cream!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»