You need cheesecloth, glow sticks, white balloons, sharpies and string (we used wrapping paper ribbon)
Put the glow stick into the balloon and blow up the balloon. Have the kids draw a face on the balloon with the tied end of the balloon facing up.
Cut a hole in the the middle of the cheesecloth, place the cheesecloth over and the balloon with the tied end sticking through the hole, tie the string on.
Hang up....after the kids run around with them outside in the dark like maniacs for a little while, of course. To add to the fun...let the dog out too so that he steals the balloon from the smallest child and runs off with it and the child screams and cries while the grown-ups chase the dog praying the balloon doesn't pop because that's the only one we have ;)Good times, folks. Good times.
2 comments:
HEEEYYYY!!!!! I am so offended!! I might be buckets of FUN but I am NOT cheap, easy, or quick......at least not since high school!! HA!!!
Just kidding!!!
ROFL...I thought you'd like that one!! ;) ;)
Post a Comment