I declared to Rick last week that I was NEVER turning the heat on! I have always been one of those people only happy at a toasty 72 degrees. I have always lived in apartments where a. I didn't pay for heat and b. they were always old buildings that got were either WAY too hot or freezing. Whenever I would go over to Nicole's to scrap in the fall I would bring extra warm socks and a sweater because I always felt like her house was freezing . Soooooo...... I have been PRETTY DAMN IMPRESSED with myself that I have managed to not turn the heat on yet this year! We made it ALL the way thru September and into October....until this morning when I came downstairs to this.....

So....the heat is on...Rick is mocking me....and I have a busy day ahead....so TOODLES!!
4 comments:
too cute!! We don't need the heat yet, we're still using the A/C!!
ROFL! Still running that good cold air here too. :) I'm jealous!
He is toooo freaking cute!!! Now you know how it is paying for heat!!!
Post a Comment