Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Yay me! :)

I am just TOO excited today and it's only 7am!! Waaaaay back in the beginning of September I entered a 'scrapbooking beauty pageant' at my favorite scrapbooking website. Every 2 weeks we were given a new task to scrap and at the end of each 2 weeks several scrappers were eliminated. When I entered....I was just going to be happy to make it to round 2...when I made it to round 2....I was would be shocked to make it to round 3....and so on.... WELL...I made it ALL the way to the END!! And in the end...I was the 1st RUNNER UP!!!!!

So now the contest is over...my Design Team projects are complete (can't post them yet ;) )....now what!?...lol!! I may just have to scrapbook my own stuff now!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay you is right!!! Congrats!! You Rock!!

Mindy said...

Way to go girl!!