Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ya GOTTA get summa these!!



Sean came home from Aunt Nancy's with a BIG bag of these foam letter stickers. I thought...'great...I'll be finding those all over the house until the day I die.' So I put them away in my craft cabinet to hopefully be forgotten about. Well yesterday we were all in the scraproom while Jessi was out with her granmother celebrating her birthday. I was scrapping, Rick was checking his e-mail and probably blogging again (I didn't even go check. Him blogging is....well...scary.), and Sean spotted the letters in the cabinet. I couldn't say "NO...no way you are playing with something that could help you learn!" So...he dumps them out and they go EVERYWHERE...just as I had expected them to ;) He asks if he can make some words on the cabinet door, I say ok...it's a good chance to see what letters he knows and which ones he needs help with. I am suprised to discover that not only does he know pretty much ALL of them...he also is starting to sound out the letters to make words! Pretty cool!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: