OK so I have said that digital scrapbooking is not 'my thing'...and it still isn't ;) But it IS my friend Mindy's thing!! She JUST started digital scrapping a week ago and is already designing for http://www.digitalscrapbooking.net/storefront.php !! WTG Mindy!!

I made this LO with one of the kits she created this week! Loves it!!
Tonight is the Dierks Bentley concert. Am I super excited...umm...no ;) But it should be fun. I am more excited that Jessi is gone for the night at a Bangor friends' house and Sean is having a sleepover at Uncle Tim's :) I stayed up late last night cleaning my sty of a scraproom. I want to play with my new scrap stuff sometime over the weekend and I can't scrap when it's a mess.
Tomorrow the big plan is to get started on cleaning out the basement!! We are SUPER EXCITED that we have decided to take the plunge and go ahead with finishing it. So the next week or so will be cleaning. Then we are going to stain the concrete floor and waterproof paint the walls. Then we are going to frame in around the furnace and boiler to make it a seperate room with room for storage. THEN we can start 'moving in' down there. Part of my insideous master plan is also to put our living room furniture down there so that we HAVE to get new livingroom furniture ;) I can't wait to have a rec room with a pool table and a dartboard...and AIR HOCKEY!!!!
I LOVE ME SOME AIR HOCKEY!!
1 comment:
Col, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! You did soooooooo good!!!!
Post a Comment