Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Jessi!!!


Jessi is 11 years old today! 11 years ago on this day I had my labor induced because she was 2 weeks overdue...wanting to make a grand entrance I guess ;) I was induced at 6am and she was born at 1130pm. Needless to say it was a LOOOOOONG DAY! I was rewarded in the end with a beautiful, wonderful baby girl. I was instantly in love. After they brought me to my room and brought her to me, I never let her go the entire time I was in the hospital. Now life is starting to be all about letting go. The other day she told me that a boy 'asked her out' to go to a football game with him....I DON'T THINK SO!! So then she asks me when she CAN start to date. I evaded the question and told her 25. For real though...I have NO idea when I will allow her to date. But I know it won't be happening within the next few years!
Anyhoo...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSI!! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great LO---I love the baby pics!

Happy Birthday, Jessi!

Nicole said...

NNNOOOOOOO, she can't be a TWEEN already!!!