Since the beginning of the school year Jessi has been spending her Wednesdays at Starbase. It's a program run by the Air National Guard to teach kids...well...stuff (ROFL) ...ok, ok...I do know. They learned about the bad effects of drugs and alcohol, they learned about several laws of physics, and they learned how to fly a Cessna. How all these things relate to each other is beyond me...and I'm pretty sure the whole program is just military propaganda ;) Today was her graduation day, so I got to go to the base and see lots of hot Army guys....I mean....I got to go proudly watch my daughter graduate and show me what she had learned ;) ;)
They made rockets today and got to launch them.
Sean thought the rockets were pretty cool! Mommy and B thought so to :)
All-in-all...it was a pretty cool ceremony! She did learn a lot in that program, I guess guess propaganda or not....it's a good program!
No comments:
Post a Comment