
That Joanns is having a HUMUNGO sale!! I went there with the kids today to get Jessi a 12x12 album since her 8.5x11 phase was shortlived and now she has a stack of layouts with no place to put them! Her birthday is on Wednesday and since today is yet another 'no school for Hampden' day, we celebrated with a birthday shopping trip and lunch at the Olive Garden (her choice...not mine...or Sean's ;) ) She got some stuff at Target and some really cute Mary Kate and Ashley boots at Walmart. Then after we ate we stopped at Joann's on the way home. HOLY SALE-O-LICIOUS!!! EVERYTHING scrapbook or papercrafting related is 40 or 50% off!! I got the KI kit (LOVES ME SOME KI!!) I was drooling over a couple weeks ago but didn't want to pay $20 for for $11 :) I got the new set of Glaze pens with all the colors I don't have 50% off. I got a whole bunch on ink pads 50% off. I also got a new white paint pen since I love them and I ruined mine by drawing through glue that hadn't dried yet :-P. Oh yeah...and we also got Jessi's album...lol...she actually got a really cute kit with paper, an album and embellies for the same price as just a plain album...LOVES IT!
So yeah...I was naughty today...get I won't be getting that razor phone for another couple weeks ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment