Seriously...really bad. And it's too bad because it's actually pretty fun!
Last night we went to a party at Jerry and Julie's house. We had some drinkies and snackies, played some darts and met some really fun people! Unfortunately Rick is on call so he kept gettting paged...and paged and paged. So we decided to call it a night early and go to our kid-free home and enjoy that instead. (<---it took me FOREVER to figure out how to structure that sentence without getting into TMI territory....rofl)
Today I was thinking about taking the kids to Fort Knox, but it looks like Rick is going to be helping his Dad work on the house, so I guess that's not happenin' Sean LOVES Fort Knox and I feel bad I haven't gotten him over there at all this summer! Rick is on vacation in a couple weeks (first week of deer season ya know), so maybe we'll get over there then.
I guess today I'll be scrappin.' I got my DT (Design Team for you non-scrappers out there ;) ) stuff in the mail friday. It's due by the 31st and it's kind of a big project. When I first got it in the mail I was like, "WTH am I gonna do with THIS!!?" (as I do whenever I have to do something 'new') But then I got a great idea and got to work right away (as I also do whenver I have to do something new ;) ) I'd like to get that mostly done today.
I can't believe I partied last night and am up at 7am....thanks a lot asshole trucker who paged my husband at 630 and didn't even leave your number for him to call you back. Dumbass.
2 comments:
This post says I posted at 545pm??? WTH?? Try 711am blogger....geesh!
you are too funny! I love the last part about the dumbass, well, it's funny for me :)
Post a Comment