


I know pets can be a hassle sometimes, but I really cannot imagine not having any. I would feel like my house was empty! Having the pets adds so much more love and life into a home!! It also helps teach the kids responsiblity. Jessi's job is to feed the dogs every morning when she gets up (at the CRACK OF DAWN...she's such an early bird). Sean's job is to let the dogs in and out as needed throughout the day...a job he LOVES! I love watching him playing outside with the dogs. He talks to them like they are another person and they are out on a super secret mission.
Rick has been lobbying HEAVILY for a kitten and so far I have been able to stand strong and say NOOOOOOO!!! He is a total cat person and he wants a a snuggly cat that will sit with him at night while he's watching TV. Our cat Sophie is not much of a snuggler...and when she is feeling snuggly...it usually with Jessi or Me. So I guess I am a mean wife because I have my dogs and Rick doesn't have his snuggly kitty. I can live with that for now...lol.
1 comment:
LOL, I hear ya on the house feeling empty!!! Sophie has a new chore we started last week, she feeds the cat and the dog and she loves it!!
Post a Comment