It was actually quite a nice, fun, quiet day. The kids played with thier 'possible future cousins.' Rick played on MySpace in the scraproom while I scrapped and pretended to be interested in all the people that shocked and scandalized him. He is incredulous that so many women "THAT ARE MARRIED" are on there with thier boobs as thier profile photo (yes...we all know that...but I told you...he is new to the whole myspace thing ;) )
I didn't get much scrapping done...I pretty much played with my stuff and cleaned and organized. I did one layout...but it was really just an excuse to play with my new white pen I got at ACMoore yesterday...L-O-V-E-S I-T!!!!

Won't be winning any awards with this one...but I had a blast doing it! I need to remind myself now and then ...THAT IS THE POINT OF SCRAPPING!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment