Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Color me SHOCKED!!

Today was the open house at Sean's nursery school. He is going to a school run by the child developement classes at the local high school. Jessi went there too when she was little...so that's kinda neat :) ANYWAY.... today was the open house and I have been preparing Sean for it all week. He asks if I am going to stay with him every day and I assure him that I won't leave. So we get to the school and the teacher gets Sean a name tag, and has one of the H.S. students show him around and she tells me I can go ahead and leave if I want to and pick him up in an hour. Uh-oh!! I ask Sean if it's ok with him if I go...he says "Yup...you can leave" and then says, "No...stay here." So I stay for awhile until I see he is enjoying himself and then ask him again if it's ok if I go and he says YES!!! So I left... there wasn't much I could do for just 45 minutes, so I went to check out the weekends progress over at the in-laws...browsed my favorite little shop, then headed back. He was FINE...a little quiet...but FINE!! One of my friends from H.S. was there with her daughter and stayed for the whole hour because her littler one didn't want to leave...she said he did great! YAY!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yahoo!! That is great!!